contains press samples
The winter does not do nice things to my skin, so I am constantly on the lookout for skincare that will give me some moisture, get rid of dry patches, make me look glowy but not greasy, etc. Add to the mix that I’m breakout prone, and finding skincare that I like is not fun.
Honestly, you would think it would be super fun for me to test out skincare since I blog about beauty products all the time, but unless I absolutely love skincare from the second I try it, it’s pure hell getting myself to use it for weeks at a time in order to write a review. Luckily, NUDE Skincare is some of the best skincare I’ve tried, possibly ever. I absolutely fell in love! I tested out four products that I want to share with you today. If you don’t want to read the long and drawn out descriptions, just scroll down to my final thoughts and I’ll sum them up there!
ProGenius Treatment Oil is NUDE Skincare’s most popular item. It contains ten carefully selected plant oils (black cumin, camellia, camelina, borage, sea buckthorn, macadamia, sweet almond, crambe abyssinica, jojoba, and apricot) and is rich in omega 3, 6, 7, and 9. This is meant to be applied morning and night and is for all skin types.
I love so many things about this treatment oil. It feels great and is super light on my skin, which is just the way I like it. If I had to compare its consistency to something, I would choose Josie Maran’s Argan Oil Light formula. I don’t normally choose to wear treatment oils underneath my makeup, but I love to wear them at night. That’s just personal preference for me, but if I wanted to wear this under my makeup, I certainly could. It dries a few minutes after application and just leaves my skin luminous and soft. This is a really nice treatment oil, and when I use it my skin feels hydrated and soft for hours, and never greasy.
Lastly, I tried and loved the Purify Daily Moisturiser. This is described as an ultra-light hydrator that refines and balances oily to combination skin while delivering anti aging ingredients including collagen, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants. Cinnamon, ginger, and burnet root balance oil production and purify skin, while omega 3 helps reduce redness and irritation.
When they say ultra-light hydrator, they really mean it. This feels like a creamy serum when I apply it. It is a rather thin formula, but soaks into my skin and infuses it with moisture upon contact. It is an excellent moisturizer that I have been using with and without the rest of the line. I generally like to use a thicker moisturizer at night and a lighter one during the day during the winter months, but I’ve been able to get away with using this morning and night. That’s how hydrating it is!
My final thoughts:
- All of NUDE Skincare’s products are formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan. Many of their products are also 100% natural, allergen-free, gluten free and suitable for vegans. I’m the first to admit I don’t always check the ingredient list for most of those things before trying out a product, but I always do a little happy dance when the company is looking out for me by not including gross ingredients.
- I used everything from this line on its own and combined together into an only-NUDE skincare regimen. They all worked great independently and with one another.
- Nothing in this line has any detectable scent, but if I was really having to reach, I would say some of the products smell very slightly nutty.
- Although I was broken out when I began using this, after a couple days using this line, everything had cleared up. This was interesting to me, especially since one of the items was a treatment oil, something I expected to clog my pores.
- I believe this line is only available for purchase at Sephora right now!
- It’s not a cheap line, but it’s one that I would recommend if you have the funds. I thought these products worked beautifully and if you choose to invest, you won’t be disappointed!