This is a sponsored post by Popsugar and Shopstyle.com
is getting a new look this November. The ad campaign for their new look features models laying down in a pile of their favorite items from the website. Shopping on shopstyle.com
is easy, and they have thousands of beauty, fashion, and home items from every store you can dream of.
The real models in this ad campaign are featured doing just what I’m doing below, and their pictures are on the tops of taxis in NYC and in major publications. Considering how long it took for me to get a picture of myself in this pile without a double chin, I won’t be taking up modeling any time soon, but it was still fun to participate!
My personal style is pretty classic and versatile. I like to buy items that I could wear during the day with jeans and in the evening with black pants and heels. My purse weighs about thirty pounds, and in it I always have backup earrings and lipstick so I can be prepared for whatever situation might arise.
Here are some gems from my wardrobe that I couldn’t live without!
- Red tote bag from DSW- I use this as a chic diaper bag and for swimming lessons! (similar here)
- My creme sequined oversized sweater from Nordstrom Rack- perfect for Christmas and NYE parties. (similar here)
- Katy Perry’s Killer Queen comes in a cute bottle and works day and night. Laura Mercier’s Artistry palette for Sephora has lots of purple eye shades (my favorite!) and is another go to of mine.
- For accessories, a knit scarf from my favorite boutique (similar here) and gorgeous green crystal earrings (similar here) take my look from blah to fabulous, and my Kitsch headbands make the perfect gym accessories.
- I’m a jeans and tshirt girl at heart, so you’ll usually find me in jeans, and I always have a bright bag in my purse with all my touch up makeup and hand sanitizer and boogie wipes (now that I’m a mom!)
What are some of your must have items? Have you checked out shopstyle.com? If you’re curious about learning more, check out their ad campaign below!
*This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.