Thankfully, there are many other prizes to win as well! I’ve teamed up with several other bloggers to bring you a great collaborative prize.
This giveaway will run from today, August 13th, until Tuesday, August 20th at 12PM midnight. One winner will be selected at random and contacted via email. Read below to see and hear about these bloggers’ favorite products and enter for your chance to win!
- Monica, owner of Mon Bon’s Boutique, on why she loves the Love Me Lately Necklace – “Who can resist an amazing statement necklace?!? This fun, flirty and chic necklace is sure to turn heads and make any outfit stand out! A total must have this season!”
- Stephanie of A Little Polish on why she loves OPI Nail Envy – “The original Nail Envy formula keeps my nails healthy and strong; I wear it as a basecoat for all my manicures.
- Justina of Justina’s Gems on why she loves Nautica Aqua Gold Rush Cologne – “This is my favorite men’s cologne for summer because it smells SO good. We always have giveaways for women’s beauty products, but let’s not forget about the men in our lives!”
- Kristin of beautyXposé on why she loves BioSilk Silk Therapy – “BioSilk leaves my hair smooth and shiny without compromising its natural texture and volume. Plus, I use it in lieu of body lotion when my skin needs some extra hydration!”
- Cindy of Prime Beauty on why she loves Mally Evercolor Modern Eyeshadow Duo – “This Mally Beauty eyeshadow duo has a neutral lid shade combined with a bright blue I use for liner to really make my eyes pop! And, the shadows are matte so they don’t emphasize lines! “
- Anne of beautyXposé on why she loves beautisol Summer Glow Dark Self Tanning Lotion – “There simply isn’t any self tanner on the market like Beautisol Summer Glow! I love the fact that you get an instant bronze, so you can see where you’ve applied the product and where you still need to rub it in.”
- Samantha of The Boston Brunette on why she loves Prada Candy Lotion – “Prada Candy is my favorite perfume of all time and I am so happy the sweet smell comes in a lotion. A perfect sized bottle to fit in your purse.”
- Gabi of Kneadle and Bread on why she loves Too Faced Lip Insurance Lip Primer – “I had all these great lipsticks, but they never really lasted more than a few hours. Thankfully I discovered this “lip insurance” by Too Faced. Apply a small amount before putting on your favorite lipstick and you’re good to go for the night!”
- Kathryne of The FabZilla on why she loves OCC Lip Tar & Nail Lacquer set – “Hot pink lips + hot pink nails = fabulous to the nth power.”
- Kristyn of K Squared Glamour on why she loves Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip in Coral – “The Stila Long Wear Liquid Lip Color is one of my favorite Lip products! It applies smoothly on my lips and sets in seconds once applied. It leaves a beautiful wash of color on my lips for 4-6 hours without budging! My favorite shade has to be coral out of the bunch (I am wearing this shade in my photo).”
- The ladies from Beauty Info Zone on why they love Senna Lift & Lighten Eye Cream – “This light eye cream is perfect for underneath your eyes. It doesn’t interfere with makeup and it gives a brightened look. Two positives are going on with this: moisturizing this sensitive area while making you look more alive.”
- Mercedes of Beyond Beauty Lounge on why she loves Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Box – “Urban Decay shadows are one of my favorites and this deluxe eyeshadow set doesn’t dissapoint. The velvet texture is amazing, these shadows go on smooth and blend with ease, and of course who can live without primer potion for no creasing long lasting eyeshadow.”
- Tish of Cosmetish on why she loves MAC Fix + – “Throw this in your purse and keep your face and looking and feeling fresh all day!”
- Jeanie of Midnight Manicures on why she loves Ninja Polish Shillelagh – “My favorite color of polish is green and this one just captures all the features I love in a polish. Ninja Polish Shillelagh from the Enigma collection is a magically delicious polish that reaches through the rainbow for the most perfect shades of green with most magical sparkle. Shillelagh is unlike most color shifting polishes because it requires no base color or ‘underwear’ and is opaque in 2-3 coats. This polish was released in conjunction with not only St Patrick’s day (fun fun) but also with the theatrical release of Oz the Great and Powerful.”
- Tina of My Highest Self on why she loves Aveeno Makeup Removing Wipes and Kiss Nail Dress – “The Aveeno wipes are gentle and smell great, they are always in my purse! Kiss Nail Dress is the easiest to apply and a great way to get fancy nails without the fuss.”
- Kenzie of Cave Girl in the City on why she loves her beach bag musts: Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray, H&M Sunnies and Hair Elastics – “Summer isn’t over yet and these are three essentials for every beach bag! Salt spray to keep your hair looking effortlessly chic, a killer pair of sunglasses and hair elastics that double as a cute bracelet!”
. Jessica of InTruBeauty on why she loves Sally Hansen Perfect Arch Brow Kit and Sally Hansen Diamond Coated Slant-tip Tweezer – “Grooming your brows correctly has the potential to shape your entire face. That’s why these products from Sally Hansen are two of my favorites. They get the work done and they make it easy for you!”
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+