Thank you, ShopAtHome.com for sponsoring today’s post. Affiliate links are in use.
I have been window shopping with new eyes lately. There are so many brands I haven’t dabbled much into and I am inspired to get out there and buy something new and exciting from one of them. I would love to expand on that and buy some eyeshadows or a blush sometime! I thought I would do a fun shopping post to show you what I have my eyes on right now and you can let me know if it’s something you’ve tried and if it’s worth the buy!
1) Bobbi Brown Hot Collection Hot Nudes Eye Palette– this palette pairs subtle nudes with pops of head turning color, inspired by Florida. The bright lights of Miami and the warm nudes of the beachfront come to mind. Of course this is because Kate Upton is the new face of Bobbi Brown and this is her home state. Everything in the palette itself looks neutral and the interior of the case is hot pink. The shades range is matte, sparkle, shimmer and metallic, and I’m thinking this may be a good palette to start with when buying Bobbi Brown shadow for the first time!
2) Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Oil– I’ve been rekindling my love for Clinique lately and since I’ve always loved their skincare, I think this cleansing oil will be awesome! It’s Sephora exclusive so I would have to order this online.
3) Aerin Waterlily Sun– I’m so inspired by the green gemstone on the cap of this. It’s a floral and watery fragrance with notes of Sicilian Bergamot and Jasmine Sambac. I know I would love to wear and display this!
4) T3 Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand– You can create anything from spiral curls, to waves, to volume with this. It looks like so much fun! I am going to be reviewing their Curl 360 Curling Iron soon, so I’ve got my eyes on everything T3 lately!
5) Lancome Miracle Cushion Liquid Cushion Compact Foundation– I am a huge fan of Lancome’s foundations and powders so of course this appeals to me. I want to get color matched in store and then buy it online so I can get a better deal! (More info on that below)
6) Perricone MD No Blush Blush– I’ve been wanting to try out this brand for a while now. This is an interesting concept in that it’s a cheek serum that will simulate the flush of youth. I wonder if it changes after you wear it for a while or if it’s just going to be that coral shade that looks good on everyone? It also has SPF 30 which is super cool!
7) Laura Mercier Extra Lash Sculpting Mascara– Any time I see a new mascara come out, I automatically want to try it. This one is supposed to be mega lengthening.
8) Nars Dual Intensity Blush in Adoration– I tried these in store and they were amazing! They are super pigmented so I think one blush palette would probably last you forever. I could see wearing these as eyeshadow too! I love the concept of these.
If I am going to be dabbling in new makeup brands and dropping a lot of cash already, of course I am interested in coupons and Cash Back. ShopAtHome is an awesome place to find great deals on cosmetics through many retailers. They offer cash back on your purchase (4% today at Sephora!) as well as lots of coupons. I noticed one that was for a sample of the CoverFX Illuminating Primer with a purchase, which is something else I’ve really been wanting to get my hands on!
Click here to sign up and save money on all of your favorite things! What is it that you are shopping for? I think I am going to spring for #1 and #2 on my list for sure!