I was able to score the Naturalizer Hastens flat, some gel insoles, and a really nice red velvety tote bag all for around $35. The shoes alone were $69 originally, and on sale for $39.95. They had a sale going on on top of that. The tote bag was free with a coupon. I am always looking for nice black shoes it seems like so these were an amazing find for a really comfortable brand.
– 0.14 oz A Different Nail Enamel in Limited Edition Cosmo Chic
– 0.50 oz All About Eyes
– 0.17 oz All About Shadow Quad in Chocolate Covered Cherry, Raspberry Beret, Hazy, Limited Edition Pink Shade
– 0.10 oz Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Limited Edition Roundest Raspberry
– 0.28 oz High Impact Mascara in Black
– 0.01 oz Quickliner For Eyes Intense in Intense Black Honey
– Zippered fold-over cosmetic bag
There are also a lot of good deals at Nordstrom Rack lately. I’m always seeing great finds there, but lately, I’ve spotted Smashbox’s Heat Wave palette, LORAC’s Mint Edition, and Stila’s Afterglow lip color among many other items. I needed a new pair of black pants, and I scored a $110 pair for $30. I also scored the above necklace for $14, which is not a great deal, but I really like it anyway and it was calling my name from the mannequin. Not for real…but I spotted it and I knew I needed it.
The deals out there lately are to die for! Don’t even get me started on Sephora and their gift sets for Christmas. If you are in the mood to treat yourself or need a gift for someone there are some fantastic deals to be had right now. Tell me…what deals do you know about? I would love to hear some more fabulous deals and what you’re indulging in!