- The price. So cheap!
- It’s 100% polyester and feels really high quality.
- At 5’11” most dresses like this only work as a shirt for me. This actually can be worn as a dress because it’s long enough!
- The defined waist line hits at a really flattering place for me.
- I’ve worn this with leggings and boots, and with leggings and flats. It works with earrings, necklaces and bracelets. All the available shades are solid so having fun with accessories is possible.
- The zipper is functional and makes the dress nursing friendly.
- The sleeves and shoulders all have plenty of room, so there’s no tightness.
- It would look cute with a belt but doesn’t require one.
I love everything about this dress! I can’t wait to pick up a few more colors. Don’t you just love when you find a new favorite store? Just hit up bohme.com if you want to check out some of their other cute clothes. Everything seems pretty reasonably priced except for the shoes. I didn’t see shoes in their store, but online they sell in the hundreds.
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Google+