contains press sample and affiliate links
The dimensions are 12″ high by 16″ wide. The smaller of the two models is $198. This model costs $297. Although the price of each is rather steep for these acrylic organizers, eDiva is nice enough to split the cost over 3 months for you if you’d like, bringing your bill to either $66/mo for 3 months or $99/mo for 3 months if you get the one that I have shown here. Price would be the biggest deterrent from buying something like this, so the option to split payments is very helpful!
The top drawer is the smallest drawer. The next three drawers are the same size, and bottom drawer is extra large. The bottom drawer is deep enough to hold tall bottles so many people prefer to store nail polish there. This storage cube doesn’t really look that big, because as you can see it’s on a super narrow countertop. But I’m shocked by how much it holds!
First drawer– primers, foundations, powders.
Second drawer– eyeshadows and palettes
Third drawer– palettes, eyeliners, and mascaras.
- I have an ever growing makeup collection. This didn’t hold ALL of my stuff, but it more than does the job for things I use on a daily basis. I think the average makeup user would find that this fits everything in their collection and then some. The average woman probably doesn’t even need something this large, and the Duchess would be more suitable.
- This would make a phenomenal gift- it was literally like Christmas morning when I opened this. It’s hard not to get super excited about a huge storage unit like this. It renews my excitement to stay organized with my beauty things.
- I originally set this on my vanity that is made from painted wood. It’s quite heavy when full, and has little circular discs on the bottom four corners. When I lifted it and moved it into the bathroom, it peeled the paint off of my vanity in four tiny circles. Just be wary if you choose to store it on something with paint, and maybe put a cloth down underneath.
- I think this would be a perfect way to store crafts and not just makeup! In fact, I’m sure my husband’s paints for his hobbies would find a nice home in the eDiva, but I’m not giving it up!
- I like that the handles are square. They are also glued on. Time well tell how well the glue sticks, but eDiva has a guarantee against chipping, cracking, or breaking and will replace anything up to one year. You can also send it back for a full refund anytime in the next year. Thanks but no thanks! (I’ll be keeping mine!)
- Few companies have a way to help you out with the price. I know $300 is a lot to drop in one sitting, but it softens the blow being able to split that up. I think most people would choose to split their payments up over 3 months!
What do you think of the eDiva? If you’re interested in checking it out, shop below!