The sun has been out in full force the past three days and we are so close to Spring I feel like I can almost taste it. I am so excited for warmer weather I could just burst. The month of March is always tough because it’s cold some days and warm other days and I am just so eager to spend every day outside! I am prepping for warmer weather by mixing drinks and ice cream and other yummy things in my house to prepare for a couple months from now when I can enjoy these drinks outside while I’m grilling out and wearing a tank top. Just writing that makes me SO excited for warmer weather! I could totally see my recipe for Snickers® Almond Blended Cocktail making a fabulous liquid lunch for when I’m hungry for something sweet and filling.
- 6- scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 2- Snickers® Almond candy bars
- 2 shots of Amaretto Liquer
- 2 shots of white Créme de Cacao Liquer
- Put all ingredients in blender, and throw in ice cubes to get desired consistency. Three or four cubes will thin it out more, and less will keep it thick and chunky.
Snickers® Almond is really what gives the delicious nutty flavor to this beverage. When I was at the checkout, I couldn’t stop myself, and had to buy Snickers® Peanut Butter Squares too. I didn’t put them in the drink because I thought they would overpower the almond, but it was really tasty! I also chopped my candy bar up before blending it, but if you have a super powered blender, you probably wouldn’t have to!