1) Wash and prepare your berries. I chose strawberries and blueberries because they were the least expensive berries I could find at the grocery store. They’re not quite in season yet, so they are still pretty pricey!
2) Grab your shortcake or angel food cake and portion out a slice for yourself.
3) Grab a handful of white chocolate chips.
4) Put the white chocolate chips on top of your shortcake or angel food cake. I put this in the microwave for about 15 seconds- long enough to get the chocolate a little bit melty, but not so long that it headed my angel food cake.
5) Put the berries on top of your melted chocolate and angel food, and enjoy.
You could use any kind of berry or fruit that you like, and this would be tasty with cool whip on top too!
Check out what other bloggers are having for dessert this week below! Interested in joining our Foodie Friday group? Shoot me an email! Are you a lifestyle blogger interested in joining the Lifestyle Blogging Network? Learn more here.