High-support piqué fabric and net panels at the back regulate the moisture level and ensure that the skin remains dry. The side support function enhances the shape of the breast. The ergonomically tailored relief straps provide firm support. The seamless inner cup of microfibre towelling provides chafe-free support.
- I’ve gone on a few walks in the last week, trying to burn more calories and get more than 20% of my steps for the day in. I’ve been logging more like 75% of my goal.
- I’ve had some cravings for food that is not quite as healthy as I would like. A big juicy cheeseburger from Red Robin was on my mind on Monday. Instead of depriving myself completely, I went for the cheeseburger, but replaced the patty with a Gardenburger instead of a meaty burger, and instead of fries I went for a side salad. Sometimes, you don’t always have to make the BEST decision, just a BETTER decision. I satisfied my craving, and saved a few calories along the way. A big, juicy cheeseburger would’ve been ok, but cutting it in half and saving the other half for my next meal would’ve been a great compromise as well.
- Not a personal brag, but a big shoutout to my friend InTruBeauty for making some awesome decisions with food this week and not giving in to all of her cravings AND always posting drool-worthy instagram pictures of her yummy food she makes! Follow us both @justinalayne @intrubeauty and use the hashtag #fit2bfab to post your healthy choices and double tap ours!
- My husband and I are thinking about doing the Color Me Rad Run in Spokane. It’s a 5k which means 3.1 miles. I used to run between 3-6 miles a day every single day, so I thought this would be a great goal. It looks really fun so if I can get to 3.1 miles by the day of the race, I’m going to do it! In my experience running in the past, if you can run a mile, it’s not hard to get to three miles. If you can run three miles, it’s gravy from there if you want to start long distance running. Literally, if I can run three miles at a time, I have no problem running several more miles in the same day. Three is my magical number!
- Cook something from emeals every day!
- Finally join the gym…then actually go!
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+