I’ve been going back and forth between a variety of eyebrow products lately so I thought I’d share some of my new discoveries. This isn’t by any means all that I have or that I’ve tried, but these are the ones that I have my eye on at the moment. I have to admit I’m a little obsessed with eyebrows at the moment. Especially when I go minimal on the rest of my makeup, I really want my eyebrows to look put together. It just pulls together the rest of my makeup look that much more. I’d love to hear what you are using lately!
1) Arbonne Shape it Up Brow Pencil in Medium– This has a waxy pencil on one end and a spoolie on the other end. The shade is perfect for me for creating a natural looking brow that isn’t too warm. This does a great job at making my brows look fuller without a lot of effort and it stays all day.
2) Clinique Just Browsing Brush on Styling Mousse in Light Brown– I just reviewed this a couple weeks ago (read my review) and it’s super easy to use! With a tiny brush and a tiny bit of work you can create a bit more fullness in your brows. This particular shade leans warmer than others.
3) Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown– This is an old favorite and I have gone through a couple pencils now. They recently came out with a new wider, triangular tip, but I am stuck on the original version as my preference! I love the fine tip and how you can create very realistic hairlike strokes on your brows. I have really sparse brows in some areas and you’d never be able to tell when I use this.
4) Anastasia Brow Gel– I’ve heard a lot of people say brow gels are not created equal and that this one is the reigning champion of them all. I don’t always use a brow gel but when my brows need to be trimmed and I don’t have the time to give them a snip, I try to remember to use brow gel. On days when I’m not wearing a waxy pencil or pomade product and just a regular pencil, I do find this really helps set my brows. Next time, I might try a clear mascara so I can access the difference between this and something much cheaper.
5) Jane Iredale Great Shape Eyebrow Kit in Brunette– I’ve reviewed this before (read review) and I really love it. I first dip an angled brush in the brow powder, then the wax, and then I apply it to my brow area. It’s an ashy shade that really comes across as natural on me. I’ve only had it for a few months and I’ve already hit pan on this.
L-R: Jane Iredale Great Shape Eyebrow Kit in Brunette (I blended both sides like I described earlier to make the first stripe shown), Arbonne Shape it Up Brow Pencil in Medium, Clinique Just Browsing Brush on Styling Mousse in Light Brown, Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown, Anastasia Brow Gel
A couple other products that I have really loved over the years are the Anastasia Dip Brow and the Benefit Brow Zings. I have been preferring a more natural looking brow lately which is why I haven’t been reaching for anything that creates a bolder look. I’m sure in the coming months when cooler weather is here I will switch up what I am doing!
*Some products sent for consideration, some purchased by me. Affiliate links in use.