Ever since a bad reaction with a skincare product left my eyelids badly chemical burned, I’ve had to lay off eyeshadow big time. I have been really careful for about a year about not using anything with fragrance on my lids (unless I’m having a really good skin day) but 90% of the time I’m wearing skincare makeup or none at all. I still own more eyeshadow than anyone I know, but I will only use certain brands. It Cosmetics came out with a new palette for the holidays, and after seeing the purple/berry shade “Dazzle”, I knew I really wanted to get my hands on it! The It Girl Limited Edition Palette has 10 eyeshadows and a gorgeous blush.
This palette truly has everything you could ever want if you are into neutrals! These are the same shadow colors I love in so many other palettes but I know the It Cosmetics version will not irritate my eyes. You are getting 10 universally flattering, long-wearing matte and radiant (talc-free) eyeshadows, plus an ombré pink blush. An $85 value, I love that you are receiving huge pans of the Superhero Eye Foundation shadows, because they’re the ones you’ll go through the fastest. I just love everything about this palette!
- Superhero Eye Foundation in Beautiful (0.07 oz)
- Superhero Eye Foundation in IT Girl (0.07 oz)
- Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow in Glitz (0.03 oz)
- Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow in Lovely (0.03 oz)
- Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow in Stunning (0.03 oz)
- Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow in Divine (0.03 oz)
- Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow in Charming (0.03 oz)
- Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow in Darling (0.03 oz)
- Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow in Dazzle (0.03 oz)
- Naturally Pretty Eyeshadow in Brilliant (0.03 oz)
- Bye Bye Pores Blush in IT Girl (0.27 oz)
This palette reminds me so much of the original Superhero palette that I still use all the time. The shadows apply beautifully even if I don’t use a primer and I don’t get any creasing or fading until my day is long past being over (10+ hours). Even when my eyelids are irritated (they are a little rough looking in the picture below) I’m still able to enjoy these gorgeous eyeshadows. And that palette? OMG I absolutely love the gorgeous studded casing this is housed in. It’s prettier than words! I’m reaching for this every day!
Is this a palette that’s on your radar? I can’t get enough of all things It Cosmetics. Tell me your favorite products in the comments!