I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
It’s my bestie’s birthday this week so I wanted to give her a shoutout. “Hey, Jessica!!!!” In honor of her *cough* 29th birthday *cough* I wanted to make a list of the reasons why she is so great and July 15th should be a Hallmark holiday!
- For showing up to the rehearsal dinner for my wedding despite it being on her birthday a few years ago. Poor timing, but I love her for being there anyways!
- For always being there to talk or text at any time of the day to share a laugh or a cry, depending on what life is like that day.
- For coming out to visit me when I lived in Washington. It was so awesome to have a friend visit me right after moving to a new place.
- For converting to a healthy, clean living and eating lifestyle and inspiring me to do the same. I’m still not as strict about it as she is, but she has certainly given me something to aspire to!
- For being my walking buddy when I come home to visit. I have had so much fun catching up with her and walking with Ruckus while trying to make her 10,000 steps a day goal!
I could go on, but that last point I made about walking outside inspired me to pick up this fun Hallmark BuzzWorthy card for her birthday this year. If you can’t read it, it’s shown above and I think it’s so fun and quirky- “The outdoors are great, except for the appalling lack of air-conditioning.” Oh, how my 7 months pregnant body wishes the outdoors was a little cooler this summer. Between getting bitten up by mosquitos and sweating profusely while we walk, I could totally get on board with outdoor A/C!
When you open it it says “I’ll be enjoying beautiful camp sofa.” What a cute card, right? If you are interested in checking out Hallmark’s BuzzWorthy cards, they are available at your local Walmart! I checked mine online to make sure they would have the display, and walked past it probably five times, not realizing it would be on an end cap. I took a picture so you could see that it was kind of hidden! It sounds like they will offer a small selection of snarky/funny cards and they will be rotated out every so often to stay fresh and hilarious! FYI, You can earn rewards for the Hallmark cards you buy at Walmart. For every 5 cards you buy, you’ll earn a reward!
So, to be able to write this post, I kind of gave away my bestie’s birthday card, and wouldn’t you know it’s going to be belated too, because I didn’t pop it in the mail on time. So to make it up to you, Jessica, I am enjoying “beautiful camp sofa” and ordering your birthday gift online right now. Better late than never!
You’ll get the card and the gift separately, but I do have a few hints for you…
- It’s something that I’m obsessed with that has made my life easier.
- It’s beauty related.
- When I order it I won’t be able to choose the color.
- You will love it!
- I’m not going to snapchat you a clue 🙂
Hopefully I wasn’t too specific- if you are a reader and know what it is, don’t give it away! Happy Birthday, Jessica! They say you can count your true friends on one hand, but not the candles on your birthday cake! Happy 29th…wink!
Make sure you check out Connections from Hallmark to sign up for Hallmark Rewards, and to see great content from other bloggers. Join in the #TrendyCards conversation on Twitter!