3) Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush in Skinny Dipping is a cute orange shade that reminds me of Benefit’s boxed powders. Don’t let the orange scare you…it’s not a Snooki thing, it goes on pretty sheer.
4) Every time I go back to L’Oreal’s Voluminous Carbon Black mascara, I wonder why I regularly choose to pay three times more than a tube of this costs for something high end that I don’t even like as much. It outperforms many products that are much more expensive and it’s hard to find another mascara that is this inky black.
5) Rimmel’s Natural Bronzers are some of the best out there. Check out which one I found to be an exact dupe of an Estée Lauder bronzer.
6) I think Hard Candy’s Living Doll blush is discontinued, but I still love that it’s such a pretty light pink shade with a little glimmer. Hard Candy has got some gorgeous baked blushes in their collection. I wore mine every day for an entire winter, and I still have at least half the product left, so you know you’re getting your money’s worth.
7) Cover Girl’s Tapestry Taupe is a really pretty mid tone shade that looks good all over the lid. It’s easy to work with, cheap, and goes with pretty much every look imaginable!
8) Maybelline’s Cover Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze is my favorite Color Tattoo shade. It’s a gorgeous mid tone bronze that does a great job standing alone by itself, or laying another shadow over the top. It stays just as long as my high end shadows.
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+