What’s your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

Matrix Biolage Sugar ShineLately, I’m really loving the Matrix Biolage Sugar Shine duo. I’ve been a huge fan of Biolage products since high school. I’ve used them over half my life! I have thick, naturally wavy, long hair and it can be really fussy. I’ve had great luck with Biolage products in the past, particularly because their formula is so nourishing and detangling. If you wear your hair in a messy bun most days like I do, it’s easy to get tangles that even the Wet Brush can struggle with. It also helps that the products smell amazing and they are easy to find on sale. Every time I walk into a JcPenny salon or an Ulta, I see huge liters of these on special. I am a high end hair care girl and although I only wash my hair a few times a week, since I have a LOT of it I’m pretty picky about what I’ll use.

Matrix Biolage Sugar Shine Shampoo and ConditionerFor the past two months or so, I have been loving the Biolage Sugar Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. It’s great for color treated hair like mine, and the formula leaves my hair super shiny despite being silicone-free. When I use the Sugar Shine products in the shower, I notice that even while my hair is wet I can tell how soft and shiny it is becoming because it’s almost slimy it’s so slick. This is just what my hair needs in the summer because it’s easy to get dull and yucky hair when you are outside a lot, especially when you color treat your hair like I do!

Biolage Sugar Shine SystemOne piece from this collection that I own but have not tried yet is the Sugar Shine Polishing Hair Scrub. I’ve noticed that pre-shampoo treatments have become popular in the hair care world recently. I haven’t made the time to use this but I’m intrigued by it. I also haven’t tried the Sugar Shine Illuminating Mist that is part of the line. I bet that really bumps the shine factor up to the next level!

Biolage Sugar Shine Polishing Hair Scrub

What do you use to wash your hair? I don’t think you could go wrong with Biolage!

*Affiliate links in use. Products sent for consideration.

11 Comments on What’s your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

1. Amber
    July 12, 2016 at 8:41 am (1 year ago)

I’m curious about this line! The pre wash scrub has me interested too!

2. Tamra
    July 12, 2016 at 10:44 am (1 year ago)

Biolage Matrix is a great go to. I am recently trying their Total Results High Amplify to give some lift to my heavy hair. My all time favorite which I do not think is being made anymore is Tigi Headshot Heavenly Hydrating shampoo and conditioner- smelled great and felt great, made my scalp tingle.

3. Never Say Die Beauty
    July 12, 2016 at 6:48 pm (1 year ago)

I haven’t used Biolage in a long time, but they were great haircare products. There was a silicone oil BioSilk that I used to swear by. Right now, I’m using StriVectin and I love it, but iI would definitely consider Biolage again

4. Cindy (Prime Beauty)
    July 12, 2016 at 7:31 pm (1 year ago)

I’ve been using the shampoo and cocnditionr constantly–it smells so good!

5. Erika
    July 12, 2016 at 8:10 pm (1 year ago)

I keep reading rave reviews of this line and I’m dying to try it. Currently I have a few lines cycling through my shower but I always fall back to Alterna Caviar RX or Pureology Precious Oil line. 😀

6. MarciaF
    July 12, 2016 at 8:31 pm (1 year ago)

I’d be afraid to use the prescrub since I have a keratin treatment. I haven’t used Matrix is so long. I’d need to look at the ingredients to see about Sodium Chloride.

7. Renu
    July 13, 2016 at 4:59 am (1 year ago)

Super-shiny hair is exactly what I need! Got to check out this range.

8. Brooke @ Blushing Noir
    July 13, 2016 at 8:16 am (1 year ago)

Biolage is a fabulous line but I’ve never heard of sugar shine! Sounds awesome!

9. Jessica T
    July 13, 2016 at 4:02 pm (1 year ago)

I love Biolage!

10. Honeygirlk
    July 13, 2016 at 7:46 pm (1 year ago)

It’s been a little while since I’ve used Biolage in my hair, but I wouldn’t be able to use it in the summer because that is when my hair tends to be oiliest and it would really weigh my hair down – practically straighten it out. But, I love the brand for winter hair. I will put this on my list to check out for sure.

11. Anastasia
    July 14, 2016 at 7:56 am (1 year ago)

I’ve seen this brand at TJ Maxx, I think I should try them out!