press samples, affiliate links
Now that we are into the time of year that most people associate with delicious foods I thought it appropriate to tell you about some of my favorite beauty products that smell like food! They are good enough to eat, but you probably shouldn’t! Next time you are in the mood for a delicious treat, reach for one of these products and save your waistline!
1) L’Occitane’s Verbena products smell like real, delicious lemons. There are other notes mingling in there as well, but when I am craving lemons, it’s all about this scent.
2) Arcona Magic White Ice– Besides being super hydrating and an awesome serum for my dry skin, I love the scent of pez that I smell in this skincare item.
3) The Body Shop Vineyard Peach is the best peach scent I have ever stumbled upon. There’s nothing fake about it- if I close my eyes and smell this scent, you could convince me I was actually picking real peaches. I have the body butter and the lip gloss and I think it’s very recent that they put it in a body spray but now I need that too! It contains real peach extract which is probably why it smells so realistic.
4) Thymes Clary Sage Tea is a great refreshing, herbal scent. Is tea really a food? Maybe not but it still really gets my mouth watering when I smell this. I tend to gravitate the most towards this fragrance in the Fall because it’s the season when I drink the most tea. The scent of black tea here is strong but so good!
5) Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub– Bananas, almond and honey all in one place gets my mouth watering big time. This is a treat to use in the shower!
6) Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Crayons are awesome if you want a hint of color on your lips, and even better if you like the taste of chocolate. Yum!
7) Farmhouse Fresh Front Porch Punch Lotion is pretty much every fruit I love all in one place- strawberry, peach, grapefruit, mango and melon. If you’ve never tried this brand, know that ALL of their products are equally as decadent as this one.
8) Be Delectable lotion in Strawberry & Cream is just as delicious as it sounds, and is so soft. The price tag is low, and the experience is bar none!
9) Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer is a beautiful matte bronzer that smells just like cocoa powder. It’s been a long time favorite of mine and is perfect for contouring!
10) Lush Mint Julips is a lip scrub made to taste like mint chocolate chip ice cream. It’s also made with fair trade sugar as an exfoliant, and you are able to lick it off! I thought maybe the sales associate who told me that was a bit cuckoo, but it does taste delicious, and I verified it on Lush’s website. Plus, I licked it off my lips and I’m still alive so it must be edible!
I can’t be held responsible if you partake in any of these products and chew your arm off. They are yummy! Sorry if you are in need of a snack after this read, I dreamed up this post while I was pregnant! For more info on these products, click the links above or any of the products below.