I recently gave Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic a whirl, and I have to say, I’m in love! These colors work great any time of the year, but especially for fall I am really feeling the bronze, peach, light gold, and champagne tones in this shimmer bloc. It is just such a gorgeous assortment of colors that you really can’t go wrong.
Shimmer Bloc is a unique baked formula that applies effortlessly while brightening the eyes, cheeks & body with a hint of natural colour and light. Light-reflecting properties blend together to give the skin a healthy all-over glow. The modern wearable pearl leaves skin gleaming without being too frosty or metallic. Layer over Bronzing Gel or Tinted Moisturizer for a natural sheen.
Shimmer Bloc comes in four shades, but according to their website, it seems like they also have limited edition shimmer bloc shades that are part of the collections they offer. Peach Mosaic, Mosaic, Golden Mosaic, and Pink Mosaic are the different options. They are all SO pretty! I think Peach Mosaic is definitely on my wish list down the road…
- I’ve been using this nonstop for about a month, and I haven’t even made an indent in the product. I have a feeling this will be lasting me FOREVER.
- You can wear this with each shade individually, or swirl them all together. I’ve been swirling them.
- This is pretty flattering- there are no chunks of glitter or shimmer. The powder is extremely finely milled, so there are no flaky chunks or fallout.
- At $40 for a product that will last a super long time, and is high end, I’d call that a steal!
- Applying this with a dense brush will get a bit of a frostier finish, whereas applying with a fan brush will get you a lit-from-within glow.
- I find this product doubles as a blush and an illuminator. There’s really no need to use a separate blush when I wear this.
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Google+
Press Sample Affiliate Link