I’m a couple weeks late with my Fall 2013 Bucket List but better late than never, right? I have 12 things I want to accomplish this fall. A far cry from my summer list (I think I had 56 things!) but I’m used to Fall being a short little season with not a whole lot of time to get things done. I just wanted to keep my list short, sweet, and attainable…
1) Go to a pumpkin patch.
2) Run at least 4 times a week at the gym.
3) Actually cook (not just assemble) a meal at least once a day.
4) Go geocaching.
5) Take my daughter trick-or-treating.
6) Do a deep clean of my whole house. We’ve got lots of dust bunnies and it’s allergy season!
7) Make my house a little more homey…and put up some decorations!
8) See Dave Ramsey (famous financial advisor) when he comes to my town.
9) Take an out of town weekend trip.
10) Buy a DLSR camera.
11) Start a fun little DIY project.
12) Have a little pause before reacting to every little thing…it makes a big difference.