1) While I’ve found many cheaper mascaras I like just as well, if I’m getting married, I want to pamper myself with high end. Diorshow it is! In waterproof, of course.
2) Miracle Skin Transformer is an absolutely fantastic primer, and hydrates, gives me SPF and much more. I think it’s possibly one of the best primers I’ve ever tried. Perfect for my wedding day!
3) Lancome’s Artliner for eyes is one of my all time favorite liquid liners. I would line the top lash line only in this heat, so that I wouldn’t run the chance of any smudges. Read my article comparing it to L’Oreal’s similar product here.
4) Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Creams are perfect for a special day like a wedding. Crease proof, smudge proof, you name it, it’s not going anywhere. Read my review and check out some swatches here.
5) Clinique’s CC Cream is a color corrector, which means it evens out my complexion. It doesn’t give me too much coverage, but I find it to be perfect for the summer time. It’s from Clinique’s Moisture Surge line, so it’s ultra hydrating too! Some brides may want a little fuller coverage, and for that I’d recommend Lancome’s Photogenic or something else a little thicker that photographs well.
6) I’m an eye girl, and I love high end, so my wedding day would be a perfect time to splurge on a fancy purple palette!
7) On my actual wedding day, I wore a really subtle lip. I am really into a bright lip though, lately. It’s such an easy way to amp up your look. I’d go with Exhibitionist by Buxom if I had it to do over! Check out my review here.
8) Lancome has some fantastic palettes that combine a blush, bronzer, and highlighter all into one compact. I’m a huge fan of anything that takes the guess work out of getting ready. I love these palettes and they have a lot of glow and shimmer in them, which is perfect for your wedding day!
9) For my actual wedding day, my “something blue” was my perfume. I wore Blue II by Bvlgari. Truth be told, if I had it to do over, I’d probably still wear that perfume because I absolutely love it. But if I was going to go a totally different route, I’d chose Pure Vanilla by LAVANILA. It’s a light scent so it won’t blast anyone with any musk in the heat. It’s just really soft and smells very nice, just like what I’d want to smell like as a bride. It’s truly “pure vanilla” because I’ve never smelled anything claiming to be vanilla that’s had such a true vanilla scent. Everything else is very synthetic in comparison!
10) From The Body Shop’s Honey Bronze collection, I’d scoop up their Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil. I’m totally loving the subtleness of the sparkle, and it has a very light honey scent which is also really pleasant.