- Originally created in Asia as a treatment for skin post-laser surgery.
- Provides sheer coverage
- Contains highly concentrated amounts of active skincare ingredients, including SPF.
- Can be paired with a foundation/powder for more coverage.
- First developed in Korea to address discoloration.
- Lighter in texture and more natural in coverage than BB creams.
- Can provide a more even texture to skin (color correcting) because they have a bit more coverage than a BB cream.
SPF 40 foundation and primer
Clarifying control cream
Pur has the longest lasting CC cream that I tried and it was the lightest in shade. I felt that it had a super long staying power, probably due to the fact that there is a built in primer. I love the fact that it has SPF 40, which was the highest SPF of all the CC creams I tried. Wearing this, I definitely felt like my complexion looked brighter. The only thing I would change is that it could have been a little more hydrating. It was the most drying of the three I tried, but it was an easy fix by layering a great moisturizer underneath. The plus side is that it leaves skin with a pretty matte finish, which is great for people who have a little oil going on.
- SPF 30 primes, perfects, protects, moisturizes, and controls oil
- Visibly fades existing sun spots, post acne marks, and dark spots.
- Evens skin tone with a tinted formula
- 5 shades available
Clinique CC Cream:
- Sheer, moderate coverage
- Corrects redness, dullness, sallowness
- Oil-free hydration and SPF 30
- 6 shades to choose from