I feel like I use so many products at once that I never run out. Somehow, in the past week, I’ve ran out of several items that I had been using constantly. Consider this a list of products that are good to the last drop.
1. Bliss Foaming Face Wash is a wonderful face wash that I got as part of my Test Tube over a year ago. I was saving it for travel since I had a mini size and started using it when I traveled back to WI for a couple weeks. I’ve used this in the past and it’s a wonderful cleanser that works well with the Clarisonic or without if you don’t have one. If you use this twice a day it will last about three weeks! I love the light fragrance of this and how clean (but not tight) my skin feels after using it.
2. I’ve done another post on this Reviva Labs Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I’ve been (almost) out of this for a couple weeks and just used up the last drop. I have two of these as back up because I love how hydrating they are to my skin! I’m testing out some of Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Oil right now on rotation with my new bottle of the RL so I’ll let you know how that compares in a future post.
3. I just ran out of the Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner I had been using for the past two months. I love all of their products from this line but these are especially great because after using them, I don’t feel like I need any other styling products. The whole time I’ve used these, I’ve been able to wash and go if I wanted. No detangler, leave in conditioner, or anything else necessary. All around awesome.
4. I have been working on this bottle of dry shampoo forever and it’s finally gone. I love that it doesn’t leave a white film on my hair and it’s pretty no nonsense. I talk about UNITE products all the time, and 7 Seconds Dry is one of my favorites.
5. me & the girls foot scrub is divine. I absolutely love the way it feels and smells and has helped me keep my feet looking fab for the last couple weeks. I used it with a pumice stone/foot scraper thing in the shower and followed with a good foot cream. I would definitely buy this again, but to my knowledge it’s only available online, which is a pain and I have several other products for my feet to try in the meantime.
Tell me…what are some products you’ve used up lately? Anything good?
Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Google+