I love perfume, and I think it makes the perfect Valentine’s Day gift! It’s a very personal gift and the perfect thing to buy your significant other or anyone special in your life. Any perfume my husband has picked out and bought me I know is something that he loves! Here are some of my favorites! (PS- if you are interested in buying perfumes, I recommend using Fragrance Net if what you want is available there- it seems to be the cheapest place on the internet!)
A top of fresh and luminous violet, star anise, and frosted mandarin offers an introduction. Vibrant intensity emerges with a heart of iris absolute, jasmine petals, fresh Lily of the Valley, and precious woods. Soft, sensual benzoin, Spanish cistus flowers, and musk create a beautiful base.
Violet, Star Anise, Frosted Mandarin, Iris Absolute, Jasmine petals, Lily of the Valley, Precious Woods, Benzoin, Spanish Cistus Flowers, Musk.
· Shea Butter Hand Cream: She loved the Shea Butter Hand Cream and said her hands felt instantly better after putting it on
· Pivoine Flora Eau de Toilette: AnnaSophia also adored this scent
· Almond Shower Supple Skin Oil: AnnaSophia was eager to try out the Almond Shower Supple Skin Oil
· Shea Butter Ultra-Rich Body Cream: She was also excited about this cream since it’s so cold right now
· Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel and Lavender Foaming Bath: She grabbed three of the Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel and two Lavender Foaming Baths, which she was thrilled to try.
I recently reviewed some of Tocca’s scents for Christmas but thought they were worth repeating. I really love ALL of Tocca’s scents. They are so rich and sensual, and the packaging is very elegant.