If you have been following our blog posts recently, you know that we have become recently obsessed with Pure Plant Spa. We recently reviewed their aromatic body lotion and we reviewed their Ginger + Vanilla lotion and shea butter here, we have reviewed their body scrub products, and today we’re onto the last product line. Sulfate-Free Body Wash!
Traditional body wash or shower gels use harsh detergents and unnecessary chemicals that strip your skin of vital moisture, leaving it dry and prone to irritation. PURE PLANT SPA® sulfate-free body wash is free of harsh chemicals, it is made with a unique blend of naturally derived coconut cleansers and antioxidants. Natural products will have color variations due to the essential oils.
Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic fragrance, Artificial color dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Triclosan, PEG, Propylene Glycol
- True to their word, this body wash kept my skin moisturized without having harsh chemicals. I actually thought my skin looked like my skin had a sheen on it from being hydrated and being in good shape.
- The mandarin orange and grapefruit wash was clear. They indicated that natural products have color variations, so I have no idea what colors the others may have.
- This smells so good! In other words, it’s no exception to the line, because all of their fragrances get my seal of approval.
- Using the body wash alone made my skin feel clean. Some body washes from chain stores that have all the icky ingredients don’t make my skin feel very clean. Sometimes I feel like I need to use a soap to cleanse with and then a body wash if I want to have good smelling suds on my skin. Weird, right? Well it’s because some body washes I don’t feel cleanse very well. But this one does!
- The fragrance was wonderful, but once out of the shower, I did not notice a scent on my skin. It does not linger, so you could easily use it and wear an opposing fragrance and it would be fine.
- All in all, totally love this!
Yours in Beauty,