Today we have another product review for you by Pure Plant Spa– their body scrub line. If you would like to read the other reviews we have done for Pure plant Spa, you can read a review we did on a body lotion and a shea butter in the scent of Ginger+Vanilla HERE and about their body lotion in Lavender+Tangerine HERE. There are so many reasons we love this company but a huge reason why it gets a gold star in our book is because of how pure the products are. Taken from their website:
PURE PLANT SPA is made without parabens, preservatives, sulfate detergents, synthetic colors, animal ingredients, PEG, DEA, PPG,TEA, Propylene Glycol, petrochemicals and artificial fragrance. It is scented with only highly aromatic and alluring custom-blended pure essential oils.
The body scrub line has two types of products- a gentle shower/bath scrub and a shea butter creamy salt scrub. These two lines of scrubs each contain all four of the fragrances we so love.
- I loved that this product is sulfate free but still suds up when I am applying it- helps me feel like I’m getting super clean!
- I love what it looks like- when I squeezed it into my hand it was a goldish shimmer and had tiny little bits of a brown exfoliating substance- I am wondering if the brown speckles are from the vanilla bean (I looked up planifolia to see what it was and it sounds like it’s a vanilla bean).
- Exfoliating with this was such a treat! The exfoliator is so super gentle. I thought I would be craving something rougher but honestly this did the job and did it really well. If I had to describe it in 2 words- gentle and smoothing.
- The scent. Have we mentioned the scent of these products recently? I absolutely loved the fragrance of this. I will cry if the perfumes they come out with don’t come in the four scents I have so grown to love. I would venture to guess even Jessica, who is allergic to perfumes and generally steers clear of them, would even give the perfumes a shot. The fragrances of these products are so out of this world!
- The claims that this will enhance your inner peace and contribute to overall wellbeing sound a little far fetched, but in all honesty, I do feel much better after showering with these products! I would say my well being is enhanced when I use these. I feel pampered and soothed, and the aroma these products have lifts my spirits.