This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MeijerCoffeeCreamerBundle #CollectiveBias
How basic are you? If you’re not familiar with the term, it’s a way of describing people who love some of the popular mainstream things that you see in stores, magazines, on other people, etc. Are you basic? See how many of these you can relate to in my checklist below!
1) Most of your clothing comes from a subscription box.
2) Your signature hair color is any shade of ombré and you wear it in beach waves every day.
3) You always wear a 90s throwback nude/mauve lipstick.
4) You can’t stop taking duck face selfies with your iPhone.
5) Every time you cook or go out, you take pictures of your food.
6) Getting ready to go anywhere takes over 30 minutes.
7) You own a Keurig.
8) Your favorite season is Fall for the pumpkin patches, bonfires, and of course the special coffee drinks!
9) You buy Pumpkin Pie Spice coffee creamer by the gallon.
10) Every coffee drink is an Instagram moment.
It’s safe to say I’m basic! If I had to add one more thing to my list, it would be searching for fall related recipes on Pinterest. I’m obsessed with anything pumpkin and everything coffee, so if you are too, be sure to pin this simple recipe for Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee below!
Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee Recipe
Make sweet syrup mixture:
1 cup water
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon real maple syrup
Bring to a boil.
Brew 8 oz of coffee and put over ice. Add 2 tablespoons of the sweet syrup mixture. Top with Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer as desired. Add a shake of nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon to taste.
As it gets cooler outside, all I want to do is bundle up with my coffee (and creamer) this fall. I’m obsessed with brewing the Dunkin’ Donuts coffee with my International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer. Both of these I got at Meijer.
The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is brew myself a cup of coffee. It brings me so much joy, especially in the fall when days are cooler and school is in full swing, with morning routines being extra important. Dunkin’ Donuts coffee is smooth and delicious and the taste paired with a creamy swirl of pumpkin pie spice is pretty much heaven in my book!
- $0.75 off any Folgers coffee product (excluding Instant) – offer valid 10/15 – 11/1
- 5% off any Dunkin’ Donuts product – offer valid 10/15 – 12/2
- $1.50 off 2 International Delight 32 oz. Creamer products – offer valid 10/15 – 11/11
- $1.50 off 2 International Delight 48 oz. Creamer products – offer valid 10/15 – 11/11
- $1.50 off 2 Land O Lakes® Creamer products – offer valid 10/15 – 11/1
So…how basic are you? Is coffee on your Meijer shopping list? Share your favorite fall recipes with me in the comments below!